Become a Donor
Your donation will be MATCHED, but no official acknowledgement letter will be sent.
Your donation will NOT be MATCHED, but please designate your donation(s) to New Generation Nikkei Fund (NGNF) - 1990 to receive an official acknowledgement.
5 Benefits to Becoming a Donor
- Donors will be able to vote on which organization should receive NGNF funding.
- Donors will be able to refer organizations to apply for NGNF funding.
- Donors will receive a match for their gift or donations will be tax deductible.
- Donors will be acknowledged via the NGNF Facebook page and website.
- Donors will be part of the NGNF movement to build a new generation of philanthropists for our community.
Donors who give a minimum of $25 or more qualify for one vote at one time for the funding cycle. In December, qualifying donors will receive a ballot via email with a listing of applying organizations and have one opportunity to vote on their most preferred organization and project. Other than meeting the $25 minimum, the right to vote is not tied to donation amount; all donors are allowed one vote each.
- Donor Recruitment: April 1 - November 15, 2017
- Donor Voting: December 1 - 23, 2017 (Donor voting closes on December 23)
- Funding Announcements: February 15, 2018
FY 16-17 Donors